Hedy was Playmate of the Month for June 1965. Her pictorial was titled Brussels Sprite.
Hedy was born Jan. 24, 1946, in Jodoigne, Belgium. Her father was an American career military man and her mother was a Belgian actress. Scott moved around a lot as a child until her father’s death in Korea in 1953 prompted her mother to return to Brussels. Hedy eventually moved to America. She worked as a theater candy girl in Beverly Hills, CA, and was a part-time model for Hollywood fashion designer Charles Gallet.
Following her Playmate of the Month pictorial, Hedy embarked on a brief acting career: She made a guest appearance on an episode of the television show “The Munsters” and had a small part in the car race movie “Fireball 500.”
All posts about Hedy | Digital
- Playmate of the Month pictorial, Brussels Sprite, June 1965
- Playboy’s Playmate Review, January 1966
- Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 4, 2000
- Playmates – The First Fifteen Years, 1983
- Pocket Playmates 5, 1996
- Japanese NSS Playmates 312, 1980
- Japanese NSS Playmates Collection 1, 1982
- Japanese edition pictorial, All the Playmates Go Marching On!, February 1987
- Fireball 500 (1966) as a Leander fan
- Hard Contract (1969) in an uncredited role as a voting booth clerk
- The Munsters (1966) as a girl in the episode “Herman’s Sorority Caper”