Toni was Playmate of the month for February 1963. Her pictorial was titled Golden Girl.
Toni was born April 15, 1944, in Huntington Park, CA. According to the text accompanying her pictorial, Toni was a graduate of Washington High School in Los Angeles and worked as an instructor for Vic Tanny’s health clubs before becoming a switchboard operator with a Los Angeles insurance company.
According to “The Playmate Book: Five Decades of Centerfolds,” while running errands for her stepfather at a hardware store, Toni was approached by a photographer, who took photos of her and sent them to Playboy. She used the funds to go to college, studying education and design. As of 1996, she owned a Southern California company specializing in hotel interior design.
- Playmate of the Month pictorial, Golden Girl, February 1963
- Playboy’s Playmate Review, January 1964
- Playmates Revisited 1963, November 1964
- Readers’ Choice, December 1964
- Book of Lingerie, September-October 1996
- Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 2, 1999
- Playmates – The First Fifteen Years, 1983
- Pocket Playmates 6, 1997
- Japanese NSS Playmates 312, 1980
- Japanese NSS Playmates Collection 2, p 150
- Japanese edition pictorial, All the Playmates Go Marching On!, February 1987
- Spanish edition NSS Edicion Para Coleccionistas, 1997