Melba was Playmate of the Month for July 1964. Her pictorial was titled A Toast to Melba.
Melba was born Nov. 13, 1942, in Cheyenne, WY. According to the text accompanying her Playmate of the Month pictorial, she moved to the West Coast as a child and was working as a meat cutter at Stockyard Meats in El Monte, CA, and as a part-time model at the time of her pictorial. She worked for a time as a Bunny at the Los Angeles Playboy Club.
According to “The Playmate Book: Five Decades of Centerfolds,” Melba had two children and as of 1996 had been married for 33 years and was living in Las Vegas, where she and her husband had a a business making lapel pins with company logos on them.
- Playmate of the Month pictorial, A Toast to Melba, July 1964
- Playboy’s Playmate Review, January 1965
- The Bunnies of Hollywood, December 1967
- Book of Lingerie, November-December 1996
- Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 1, 1998
- Facts & Figures, 1997
- Playmates – The First Fifteen Years, 1983
- Pocket Playmates 6, 1997
- Italian edition pictorial, Miss Melba Ogle, December 2012-January 2013
- Italian edition pictorial, Playboy Vintage, October 2013
- Japanese NSS Playmates Collection 1, 1982
- Japanese edition pictorial, All the Playmates Go Marching On!, February 1987